Pricing for Chorus Programs
Each chorus has its own tuition amount:
- Les Petites Voix: $435
- Il Coro Della Bella Voce: $490
- Cantare Bel Canto I: $545
- Cantare Bel Canto II: $545
This amount covers music binders, staff salaries, printing, mailings, equipment, facility rentals, guest performers, commissioned works, some transportation expense, advertising and general administrative costs. In addition to tuition, all chorus families agree to support chorus fundraising each year.
We value all of our singers, and aim to make chorus affordable to everyone while compensating our costs:
- Tuition may be paid incrementally through Wave by Credit Card or Direct Deposit.
- If tuition payment is an issue, please contact Jacie Mathias (email: JMathias@carrollcommunityfoundation.org) and explore payment options.
- This year, Tuition is billed starting in Augutst and due in full by late October. Refund Policy: 1, the enrollment deposit is non-refundable regardless of resignation date; 2, if the resignation occurs August 31 or prior, Tuition/Fees are refunded; 3, if the resignation occurs September 1 to September 30 inclusive, 50% of Tuition/Fees are refunded; 4, if the resignation occurs October 1 or after, no Tuition/Fees are refunded.
- $55 Rental Fee: Uniform and Music (non-refundable)
- $110 Fundraising Fee
A $35 discount is available for each of the younger child/children of the family who become chorus members. The
Executive Director coordinates these transactions.