Pricing for Chorus Programs
Each chorus has its own tuition amount:
- Les Petites Voix: $385
- Il Coro Della Bella Voce: $440
- Cantare Bel Canto I: $495
- Cantare Bel Canto II: $495
This amount covers music binders, staff salaries, printing, mailings, equipment, facility rentals, guest performers, commissioned works, some transportation expense, advertising and general administrative costs. In addition to tuition, all chorus families agree to support chorus fundraising each year.
We value all of our singers, and aim to make chorus affordable to everyone while compensating our costs:
- Tuition may be paid incrementally by check or PayPal.
- If tuition payment is an issue, please contact Brenda Little (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) and explore payment options.
- Tuition is billed starting in June and due in full by the last Tuesday in September. Refund Policy: 1, the enrollment deposit is non-refundable regardless of resignation date; 2, if the resignation occurs August 31 or prior, Tuition/Fees are refunded; 3, if the resignation occurs September 1 to September 30 inclusive, 50% of Tuition/Fees are refunded; 4, if the resignation occurs October 1 or after, no Tuition/Fees are refunded.
- Uniform Purchase (pricing may vary)
- $15 Music Fee (non-refundable)
- $25 Materials Deposit (refundable, returned at the end of the student’s time in chorus)
- $110 Fundraising Fee
A $35 discount is available for each of the younger child/children of the family who become chorus members. The
Executive Director coordinates these transactions.