Our chorus operates thanks to the generosity of friends and family members who donate their time to serve on our Board of Directors. The Board of Directors meets 4-5 times a year to develop current and future plans for our chorus. We currently have two openings on the Board.
Secretary – Responsible for taking, recording and distributing the minutes of the meetings of the Board, and keep records.
Marketing Chair – Responsible for marketing for the chorus, advertising up and coming events.
If you are interested in either position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Our October Musicianship was a lot of fun! We warmed up as a whole choir of over 100 phenomenal young voices, we had our picture taken by a Daffy Duck impersonator, we found our way through the maze of a church, and rehearsed for our Concert on December 18th. It was busy, full of smiles, and quite productive!
We’re selling tote bags, accessories, kitchenware & more through a Mixed Bag Designs fundraiser!
It’s easy to support us – just shop online!
- Go to www.mixedbagdesigns.com/?fundraiserid=74965
- Make sure our ID#74965 is at the top of the website before shopping.
- We receive 40% of every online purchase
- Orders ship directly to anyone in the USA that supports our fundraiser
- Shipping is FREE on orders $75 and up!
- Questions? Contact: email@example.com